Refer your friends and family to us for the same excellent service and mortgage know-how
Cherry Mortgage & Finance is a proactive, impartial and professional mortgage broker and we are passionate about obtaining the best possible mortgage for our customers.
We want you to help us spread our message. Contact us today and start referring your friends and family so they get the best possible mortgage deal. Once your referral results in a successful mortgage completion we’ll give you £100 cash as a thank you. You don’t need to apply for a mortgage to refer a friend, just contact us today and provide contact details for the person you are referring to us. Please see our terms and conditions below for further details.
Our offer is strictly limited to three referrals per person and you may only use our refer a friend programme in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- refer yourself
- use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others
- refer an existing customer of Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd
- refer fictitious persons
- make payments to another individual as a result of the cash you receive for your referrals
- use the refer a friend programme in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- use the referral programme to engage in any form of provision of financial advice or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or otherwise attempt to circumvent our terms and conditions (detailed below) or the refer a friend programme
Terms and Conditions
For a referral to qualify, an applicant's details must not have been previously received from any other source. Payment will be made by bank transfer and we aim to make this payment within 30 days of the completion of the mortgage. The refer a friend programme is strictly limited to three referrals per person. If you wish to refer more than this, we will need to register you as an introducer and will need to fully understand the nature of your business and the source of your referrals. We shall conduct a detailed analysis of your business activities and please be aware that we are under no obligation to provide you with a formal agreement and you may not be accepted as an introducer.
- At no point do you gain access to the personal information of your referrals or any of their data or information around their mortgage application and vice versa.
- Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd will not discuss any aspect of a referred person's application with you at any point or their experience of our company. You have no right to, and will not receive, updates on your referred person's application due to privacy and data protection controls.
Abuse of the referral terms
- Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd has the right to refuse to pay you the referral fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) we suspect that you have not used the refer a friend programme in good faith or have breached these terms and conditions.
- We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this agreement. When a breach of these terms and conditions have occurred, Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this agreement and suspending the refer a friend programme.
Limitation of liability
Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd accepts no liability for any use of the refer a friend programme which does not comply with these terms.
Changes to these terms and conditions or the referral programme
- We may revise these terms and conditions or the referral programme at any time by amending this page. We may or may not alert you to any changes made. Continued use of the refer a friend programme shall amount to acceptance of the terms and conditions in force at that time.
- Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd reserves the right to terminate the refer a friend programme at any time, without notice.
- In the event the refer a friend programme is terminated, Cherry Mortgage & Finance Ltd will not be obliged to make any payments that would have otherwise qualified for a referral fee.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
If you are an independent financial adviser, accountant, solicitor, estate agent or indeed work in a business of any kind, we aim to do everything we can to support you and your clients. You can potentially introduce mortgage enquiries to us.
Some of the best reasons to refer your clients to us include:
- We deal with the Initial Fact Find and recommendation to your client
- All the quotes are provided by us with no need for your involvement
- We will complete application forms or any other paperwork
- We pay excellent rates of introducer commissions.
- We will assume responsibility for all Regulatory Compliance
- We will keep you updated throughout the course of the application process
To contact us with ideas, suggestions, details of any proposed business referrals or issues with our refer a friend programme, please contact Matthew Fleming-Duffy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org